WEDDING FILM FAQ


Dustin & Annette

D3 Imagery Weddings 

Who are you?

D3 Imagery for Weddings is a husband and wife team. We have been married for 10 years and are still madly in love with each other. We think being a husband and wife team makes us very dynamic, helping equip us to capture every important moment through the eyes of the both the masculine and feminine. We are both very creative, detail-oriented, and strive to present the unique love of each couple in our films.


Why should we choose you?

Watch our films and consider chatting with us! Chemistry between a couple and their wedding film team is very important. If you feel like our cinematography style and personality is a good match for you and your partner, we'd be so honored to work for you. A little secret is that we also do this because it's fun! We love getting wrapped up in the emotions of a wedding day. Dustin is known to tear up while editing wedding films. We do this because of the 'feels' it gives us, and how those feelings pass on to those who watch our films. If that's something you'd like in a wedding film team, we might be a good match for you.


How do we pay? Do you require a deposit?

When you book with D3 Imagery, we do require a 40% non-refundable deposit to reserve and secure our services for that date. The other 60% is due 14 days prior to the wedding. We accept cash, check, or credit card (via a secure PayPal invoice).


What kind of equipment do you use?

We film our weddings using professional cameras and aerial systems. We shoot nearly all footage in 4k, and scale it to full HD. If you're not certain what that means, feel free to watch our videos on YouTube at the highest quality, and that will be very similar in quality to the video file we send you. 

We use professional lav (clipped on) microphones during the ceremony, and typically connect to DJ / house audio to ensure redundancy. Capturing vows, speeches, and other important audio is absolutely essential to creating a story-driven wedding film! We also bring uplighting with us, to ensure good lighting conditions for video during your ceremony and/or reception.

In post production we use professional video editing software and custom color-correct and color-grade your wedding day footage with extreme care and precision. 


How long will it take to receive our wedding film?

This can depend on which package you select. 60 second trailers are delivered within 1 week. 4-6 minute wedding films are delivered within 1-3 weeks. Longer 12-15 minute documentary style films are delivered within 3-6 weeks. Please allow 3-6 weeks for the standalone ceremony video to be delivered. Delivery is through either USB drive or Mediazilla, a high quality content delivery platform.